The primary goal of SPBS is unchanged - to support eligible Charles E. Mills Secondary School (CEMSS) students and graduates at all stages whether incoming freshmen to current college students.
We endeavor to provide critical support for students in college and build a "family" of new leaders and future servants for the CEMSS community.
1. Candidates must be graduates of Sandy Point High/Charles E. Mills Secondary School.
2. Candidates must be actively attending college/university and pursuing an undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate degree.
3. Candidates, whether pursuing their degree onsite (on campus) or via distance education, must be registered for a minimum of 6 credits per semester.
4. Candidates must have completed a minimum one semester, and have obtained a GPA of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 for the undergraduate scholarship.
5. Candidates must have a proven record of involvement in community development.
6. Candidates must not be on full scholarship.
1. Completed application form
2. 500 words personal essay/statement of purpose
3. Proof of school enrollment such as transcripts and acceptance letters. Note: GPA will be verified prior to award.
Deadline and Announcement
• Scholarship decisions will be announced by July 30th, 2017
APPLY NOW AT http://sphscemss50.org/scholarships/